Albert Lea, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Job Level: Hourly
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Albert Lea, MN.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift Available: 2nd
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Run multiple pieces of equipment such as batching mixers and forklifts
- Execute on mixing and batching production orders accurately for manufacturing
- Ensure quantities of ingredients are used and product quality is maintained
- Ingredient Storage management, to include housekeeping, inventory counts, moving ingredients from one storage location to another
- Receiving and unloading of bagged ingredients on pallets
- Accurate completion of mixing and receiving documents
- Participating and implementing FSQR Program (Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory)
- Assist in other plant areas as needed
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Basic use of a computer and typing skills
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Forklift certified
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Work history in the last 12 months
Candidates considered will receive a phone call from the area code (952). Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet