Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Type of Role: Technology
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
NOTE: ONLY LOCAL Candidates need to apply who are in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Who are we?
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 13,000 employees producing over $800M+ in annual revenue. Learn more at:
- Strong development experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience with multithreaded systems. Experience in iterative/agile development practices.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
- Candidate should have exposure in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience in developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, Hibernate, Spring, Prior experience in investment banking.
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Microservices APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development, and activities like Performance tuning/Optimization.
- Working with the project team to understand the requirements, doing the analysis, and coming up with a project plan.
- Participate in the implementation of the project.
- Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.
- Continuously improving the quality of our systems and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary
- One who is passionate about technology, problem-solving, the ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent client-facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefings & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client.
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 22 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Internet allowance (for WFH) & commuter benefits
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs) and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world's leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
/ /SYNECHRON'S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law