Please scroll down, To apply
Offshore Wind Installation Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
We are working with one of the global leaders in renewable energy to recruit an Offshore Wind Installation Manager for their Boston office.
Primarily you will be responsible for -
- Supporting projects throughout the execution phase by ensuring the contractors' processes and procedures are of the highest technical standard
- Ensuring quality and safety best practice and compliance with company standards
- Working in close cooperation with engineers and installation managers across scopes and departments to achieve the best outcome and results for our company
- Contributing to the continual development of installation execution activities and best practices
- Capturing and implementing lessons learned and new solutions.
- Relevant degree / Professional qualification
- Previous experience of Onshore installation management
- Strong experience within wind farms, ideally offshore
- Excellent time and project management
- Chance to work with a global powerhouse on some of the most innovative renewable projects in North America
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Fully paid health insurance
- Industry leading PTO & 401k match
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.