Please scroll down, To apply
Field Admin Assistant
Greeley, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Field Support Admin
We are looking for an office admin for work in Greeley, CO. Candidates should apply ASAP, as interviews are currently underway. Oil & Gas Industry Experience preferred.
Hybrid work schedule availalbe.
- PERFORM ALL OPEN WELLS NECESSARY ACTIONS
- MONITOR SCHEDULE FOR ACCURACY AND ASSIST WITH INFO FLOW
- IDENTIFY AREAS FOR TEAM PROCESS IMPROVEMENT AND COMMUNICATE
- ASSIST WITH AND WORK TOWRDS TEAMS CHANNEL OWNERSHIP
- ASSIST WITH AND WORK TOWARDS FORM SUBMITTAL OWNERSHIP
- ASSIST WITH SAP AS APPROPRIATE
- BRING UPDATES AND CONCERS TO TEAM LEADERSHIP AND MEETINGS
- UPDATE RIG WORKBOOK
- MONITOR AND COLLABORATE WITH SCHEDULER
- WORK WITH COMPLIANCE TEAMS TO ENSURE NEEDS MET
- SAP S/4HANA
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.