Updated 8th August 2017: SAP Hybris/eCommerce Experts Wanted In New Ze
Morgan Campbell Ltd
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: James Austin-Campbell
Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand and Australia's premier SAP recruiters. We have a team of SAP specialists waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
We are in the middle of a massive SAP/Hybris/E-commerce recruitment drive for New Zealand, and we are ready to assist you with visa sponsorship and relocation.
CONTRACT ROLE MAY ALSO BE POSSIBLE.
Due to phenomenal growth, our client is looking to strengthen its E-commerce practice by adding Hybris Architects to the team.
This position will be a key on-site resource for our E-commerce clients, leading the architecture analysis, design, and audit of E-commerce platform solutions.
In return for your experience, our client will provide assistance with relocation, a top NZ salary, bonus, and benefit, as well as an endorsement to become an "industry voice" for Hybris in the New Zealand market.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of E-commerce platform solutions, based on Hybris;
- Participation in customer's workshops and presentation of the proposed solution;
- Perform analysis of E-commerce tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for E-commerce solutions and delivery;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture;
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Integration, Cloud-based architecture, build and deployment utilities, and best coding practices of Hybris Java technologies;
- 7+ years of IT experience with special focus on architecture, design, and development of Multi-channel E-commerce and J2EE applications;
- Deep Experience w/5+ Hybris project life cycles along with integration of Hybris applications to other systems;
- In-depth knowledge of various client side, Server Side, and database performance optimizations;
- Strong Middleware Archtecture experience is a major plus.
- An in depth understanding of how to integrate Hybris with a corporate Back Office fulfillment products like SAP and CMS systems;
- Experience in E-commerce development, J2EE Design and Development;
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Experience in Omni-channel solution is preferred.
This is a truly exciting opportunity, and our Client's expectations are high. However, rewards are high too for the successful applicant. We are looking for someone who would relish the idea of a role with a business and consulting focus. This role will truly place you at the core of their organisation, and give you the amazing opportunity to exercise business and technical influence, whilst leading Hybris projects throughout NZ.
If you are truly excited by the challenges and responsibilities of this role, and see yourself as a thought leader, then please forward your resume in Word format (see below)
Keywords: SAP Hybris E-commerce, E-commerce, SAP Recruitment Experts, SAP Architect, SAP Senior Consultant, Omni-Channel, J2EE.
Inform a friend!
Auckland City , Auckland , New Zealand