UI/UX Web Application Developer
Vector Talent Resources
Rockville, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Vector Job Opening for UI/UX Web Application Developer
Pay Rate: Salaried W2 up to 100,000.00 plus benefits and PTO, Holiday Pay.
Work Permit: Work Permit must be Green Card or US Citizen.
Interviews: Must be able to drive to the interview in Rockville, MD. We are not doing Skype interviews.
Start Date: September 2019
Position Type: full time 6-month temp to perm job
Type of Interview: Must drive to client site and do a face to face interview.
Location: Rockville, MD
Parking: Free at the Building
Attire: Business Casual
Hours: Monday Friday standard business hours.
Vectors is seeking a highly motivated web application programmer/developer who is familiar with the modern web development stacks to provide web applications supporting a variety of projects across our research domains.
You will join a technical community of developers and engineers providing intuitive, responsive systems to collect high quality data using various leading-edge technologies and modern software development tools and platforms.
Working under a Senior Architect, you will be responsible for development of websites incorporating industry standard web design, providing technological recommendations to support development and implementation.
Working in a collaborative team environment, you will:
- Develop and maintain responsive design websites that are dynamic, and data driven.
- Promote best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with clients to help articulate requirements, preferences, and expectations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of human-centered design principles.
- Contribute to wireframes, user flows, and interaction prototypes.
- Must be US Citizen or Green card work permit.
- Must be local to the DC area and drive to a face to face interview.
- At least 3 years of experience with UI/UX web development
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular, Typescript, React, and/or Vue.js
- At least 2 years of experience with NPM or node.js
- 3+ years of experience with software development tools
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented and work well in a team environment.
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.
- provided by Dice