Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Title: UI/UX Designer - Product Owner
Reply is looking for a fulltime a UI/UX Designer or User Experience Designer with experience designing responsive web and/or native iOS/Android mobile apps. This position will be part of Industrie Reply US. The candidate must have proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and be familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum. Position is located at our office in Auburn Hills, MI.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or major in Human Computer Interaction.
- Product Owner responsible for defining the UI/UX User Stories
- Collaborate with other designers, product owners, developers, and stakeholders throughout all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects in collaboration with an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain, guide, and communicate UX/UI consistency across products and platforms.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the live style guide and other components of the design system.
- Present and communicate design solutions to business and technical stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of design, repository, story and backlog management tools and resources (Sketch, Abstract, Overflow, Zeplin, Proto.io, Invision, Jira, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high-level Information technology and systems aptitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work successfully, under tight project deadlines.
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Must be eligible to work in the United States, not willing to sponsor
- Market competitive compensation (base salary and bonus).
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Vision, Disability, and life Insurance (100% company paid).
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick time.
- Company Paid holidays.
- Training and certification in skill area.
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment.
Reply US is part of Reply Group, a leading consulting company, specializing in innovative solutions based on new cutting-edge technologies. With more than 8000 employees globally, Reply is a center of excellence in a variety of technologies and practices. Reply provides to leading industrial groups, both in Europe and North America, with effective support in terms of the definition and development of business models enabled by the new technology and communication-based paradigms, such as Social Networking, Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things, to optimize and integrate processes, applications and devices.- provided by Dice