Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a UI Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: UI Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: For this role, you must be a strong UI Developer with 4+ years of experience.
- Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Strong experience with front-end development using Angular
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- Experience in Java development
- Knowledge of the Java frameworks (Spring MVC)
- Good knowledge of relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
- Exposure to SOA
- Experience of test driven development with JUnits
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- 2 years of Angular experience - Proficient
- 3 years of Java/ J2EE experience - Proficient
- 3 years of JSP, HTML experience - Strong
- Excellent Communication skill
- Banking Knowledge
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 4+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: (Ext: 2187)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.
- provided by Dice