Travel Nurse (RN) - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) - 16 Weeks
Cirrus Medical Staffing
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
This is a 16 week travel RN (Nurse)- PACU (Post-Anesthesia Care Unit) assignment in Columbia, MD. Don't miss this exciting Recovery Room (RR) travel Registered Nurse job opportunity! At Cirrus, you can count on us to guide you through every step of the travel process with honesty and integrity. Your personal career goals act as our roadmap to get you where you want to go. You'll work with a whole team who is invested in your happiness and success, and we are your true partner on the road. Experience the Cirrus Difference for yourself!
$3K WOW Bonus!
This job is offering a $3,000 completion bonus! That's on top of any other bonuses you might receive, including our $500 new hire and loyalty bonus for eligible travelers. You don't want to miss this opportunity, apply now to find out more!
This job requires:
- 2 year experience
- ACLS certification
- ASPAN certification (preferred)
Cirrus Medical Staffing partners with our travelers to customize a financial
- Competitive compensation package
- United Healthcare comprehensive medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your assignment
- $500 New Hire Bonus for first time traveler with Cirrus
- Loyalty bonus up to $1,000 after completion of your second assignment and every assignment thereafter
- 401k plan with employer match and optional supplemental insurance
- Free CEUs, travel reimbursements, and other perks customized to your needs!
To apply for this Travel RN-PACU position or other Cirrus Medical Staffing Travel Nurse jobs, we invite you to fill out our form or call a recruiter today at or email us at .