TFS/C# Configuration Management Engineer
Precision System Design Inc.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are hiring for an experienced Build Release Engineer with TFS experience. This role is with our Fortune 100 client in the Cleveland, OH area.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with TFS 2012. Experience with TFS >= 2015 is a plus.
- Knowledge of build and release engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and elevate scripting, and build infrastructure configuration.
- Working knowledge of C# .NET programming.
- MS Build, PowerShell, scripting experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS VCS, ADO pipelines).
- Experience and working knowledge of Git source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
Experience with XML
-Experience as a C# developer
- Experience with Java/Linux/Oracle Software Configuration is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with Linux containers (Docker)
- Experience with Cloud integration and deployment a plus (OpenShift, OpenStack, AWS, etc.).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Job ID 3944DI-0037
- provided by Dice