Test Analyst - State Welfare Programs
Infosys Public Services Inc
Roseville, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Currently, we are seeking a QA Test Analyst, who has experience with State specific Welfare Programs, for our Roseville, CA location.
The QA Test Analyst is responsible for testing and evaluating the changes to the systems, and determining whether the changes meet requirements and function, as designed. The QA Test Analyst will perform the following tasks:
- Independent verification and validation of enhancements based on Federal / State eligibility rules for CA specific welfare programs.
- Develop test cases, scenarios, conditions, including end-to-end testing with expected outcomes, test sequencing and schedules, and prioritize test activities, in accordance with approved Test Plans for each major release.
- Execute tests, and record and escalate deficiencies.
- Review defect fixes, and conduct retests in order to reach satisfactory resolutions.
- Participate in reviews and walkthroughs of test status and results with the Client.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Test Analyst, developing and executing System, Independent, User Acceptance and/or Regression Tests, in compliance with a recognized standard, e.g. IEEE or ISO.
- Functional knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures regarding State specific Welfare Programs.
- Exposure to Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Health and Human Service (HHS) programs and / or projects.
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education. Candidate's that have completed a Master s degree program strongly preferred.
- Functional knowledge of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures regarding CA specific Welfare Programs, such as CalWORKs, CalFresh, Medi-Cal, and Foster Care.
- Master's Degree.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.- provided by Dice