Technology Support Advisor
Anonymous 23000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
My client is a well established firm based in Leicester
They are now seeking someone to join their Technology Support team on a permanent basis
Hours: 09.00 - 17.30, ,Monday - Friday
The role will primarily be office based, however some occasional travel will be required
Main purposes of job
Help and assist members with their use of technology and the systems used within the network.
The role of technology in the financial services sector is an ever changing and exciting area. You will be responsible for building relationships and promoting the use and benefits of the networks systems to them. You will become a core member of the Technology department, helping members with queries and raising concerns accordingly.
* Create and maintain positive relationships with both members of the network and third parties.
* Own member questions and queries about technology.
* Promote the use of technology and identify new ways to go about this.
* Gain experience in the financial services with an established institution.
* Assist members with technology queries over the phone/remote login
* Train and build member and staff systems knowledge
* Deliver training to small groups
* Liaise effectively with third party suppliers
* Monitor issues and identify areas of potential concern accordingly
* Help build knowledge base
* Work closely with other departments in the business
* Maintain a professional and positive attitude
GSCE level or above. Qualifications in Financial Services and/or Customer Service an advantage.
Able to demonstrate a suitable level of industry knowledge and experience to conduct the role
* Good communication skills
* Time management
* Commercially aware with strong analytical skills
* Good team player, but with a definite ability to work under own initiative
* Good computer skills including Excel and Word, and Broker specific tools
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing role.
* At least 1 years' experience working with a CRM system or similar.
* Knowledge of the financial services sector
* Previous experience in a similar role