Llanberis, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Job type: all
Job industry: Science & Technology
Working on site, at a company based in Llanberis.
You will be responsible for the effective resolution of product performance issues and improvement for a variety of medical and analytic devices.
The company is a multinational medical device and analytic equipment manufacturer that are used in hospitals and labs across the globe.
This role is initially a 1 year contract, with a distinct possibility of going further than the initial contract.
- End to end project management of technical product troubleshooting and improvement.
- Design analytical experiments to run internally or for external stake holders to identify the root cause of product performance issues.
- Review, and analyse any data obtained from said analytical experiments.
- Write technical reporting on any findings
- Interpret and present analysis or reporting to a required standard.
- Involvement in risk assessment activities.
- Comply and maintain relevant quality and environment standards
- ISO 13485
- US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR 21 CFR Part 820)
- Any relevant European Directives
- Extensive lab based or research and development (R&D) experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of immunoassay such as ELISA or Western Blot.
- A scientific degree is highly desirable
- Experience in a GMP environment is also highly desirable.
Alternatively, hit the 'Apply Now' button at the top and submit a CV!
If you are suitable i will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.