Technical Scientist, Product Technology
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
Job Title: Technical Scientist, Product Technology
Location: Carlisle, PA
Duration: 7+ months
- Provides various technical support for the established product, to include the manufacturing, packaging and cleaning processes.
- Manages product life cycle, delivering process understanding, control and capability.
- Executes risk assessment reports, change control and validations relating to changes in raw material and component suppliers, changes to the production process and changes to the cleaning process.
- Reviews and edits site procedures, master manufacturing and packaging instructions.
- Investigates and conducts root cause analysis and implements CAPA.
- Evaluates and interprets the meaning of data e.g. analytical data, stability data, and physical form data.
- Process and/or Cleaning Validation.
- Global Tracking System/QTS - must have skills/knowledge/experience - HUGE plus.
- Statistical application experience: Minitab from statistical perspective.
- Mandatory to have Manufacturing Exp with technical work on products (having background in processing, cleaning validation, raw materials, investigations, statistics, etc.)
- BS degree in Science or Engineering related field