Technical Contract Manager
Preston Recruitment 58000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Technical Contract Manager - Facilities Maintenance - Euston, London
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a rapidly expanding portfolio across the UK. Due to a recent promotion, they are seeking an experienced Contract Manager to manage the day to day operation of one London's most iconic estates in Euston, London.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering operation, whilst leading a team of day and shift engineers. They will also be supported by an onsite technical supervisor and contract administrator. The ideal candidate will come from a similar corporate environment.
* Responsibility for a team of 12 engineers.
* Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
* Identifying extra works and leading projects up to £10,000
* Strong understanding of the contract P/L and demonstrated in internal monthly contractual reviews.
* Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
* Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
* Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
* Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
Salary & Package:
* £58,000.00 Per Annum
* Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* 20% Bonus, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pension, Training and Career Progression into Senior Roles.
* City & Guilds/NVQ in a trade related or engineering discipline
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Strong written and report writing skills
* Commercial awareness
* Team player, strong management skills
* Prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston