Please scroll down, To apply
Echt, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
To cover Maternity leave for a duration of 18 months on a PAYE basis.
Provides a wide range of technical and administrative support to the HSSEQ team.
- Collates data and information from a variety of sources and produces and distributes reports and analyses of HSSEQ KPI performance. Reviews performance statistics and information, ensures HSSEQ or Operations teams are aware of issues to be followed-up and monitors remedial/corrective actions being taken on an on-going basis.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets: e.g. Process Leaks Register, Near Miss
- Acts as the focal point for HSSE incident records and reports and monitors the progress of corrective and preventive actions required to be taken through to close-out.
- Acts as the key Focal point for the MAH- Spadeadam Training. Coordinates and administrates the course.
- Acts as the key Focal point for the Contractor Safety Forum. Administrates the meetings and prepares the minutes.
- Acts as the Onshore First Aiders Coordinator and ensures that the procedural arrangements are in place
- Manages the lessons learned and ALERT process relating to HSE incidents, reports, etc.
- Provides support to the ER and Security Lead in relation to emergency/incident management e.g. administers procedures and ensures these are kept up to date, provides administration support for training exercises, undertakes spot-checks of the ERC, updates duty rotas.
- Controls and manages HSSE-related documentation sent to or received from industry regulators, tracks progress in relation to commitments made to regulators and facilitates close-out of actions.
- Ensures an effective document management system is developed and maintained for HSSEQ team documentation, records, information, training materials, etc. and acts as the focal point for the distribution/issue of information. May be required to assist with the management of the HSSEQ elements of the management system.
- Maintains an appropriate level of awareness of HSE legislation, HSSEQ policies and procedures, etc.
- Co-ordinates HSSEQ-related and departmental training programes/events
- Provides administration support to the department as required e.g. monitors the HSSEQ budget, initiates purchase orders, ensures invoices are approved in line with accounting procedures/authorities, prepares reports, meeting notes/minutes, presentations, travel arrangements, projects support, , monitors inboxes (HSSEQ, Intelligent Safety).
- Acts as a Focal point for the department for internal and external queries.
- Acts as a HSSEQ Sharepoint Super user
- Co-ordinates and facilitates meetings.
- PA duties to HSSEQ Director (diary management)
- Focal point/ Super user for the Onshore Timewriting tool.
- Acts as the Company Focal point for the Oil & Gas UK Personal Safety Data requests
- NEBOSH certificate or working towards an HSE-related qualification
- Considerable experience in an administration role within a technical environment
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of database management
- Experience of working in an HSE environment within the oil and gas industry
- Basic knowledge and understanding of H&S legislation
- Knowledge of ORACLE/SAP/other accounting systems
- Knowledge of accident/incident investigation and reporting systems e.g. Impact, Synergi
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.