Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Technical Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC.. This will initially be a 6 month contract assignment and has potential to extend up to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
- This Technical Analyst position will support the SHRP (Shared Risk Platform).
- SHRP is developed on the RSA Archer GRC Platform.
- The TA will support initial implementation, timeline tracking, defect remediation and ongoing enhancement processes throughout the life of the Product.
- Enter and manage user stories working with the Product Owner.
- Facilitates User Story grooming to ensure stories are appropriate and acceptance criteria is adequate.
- Reviews functionality and partner with configuration teams prior to and during official Preview Demo for end users, validate functionality prior to SIT.
- Participates in SIT testing, ensuring readiness for UAT.
- Responsible for data lineage, data dictionary creation, and maintenance, including documentation of related business rules.
- Will work to understand existing application(s) to further understand existing technical impacts to new business requirements.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 959420
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.