Technical Administration Officer
Brook Street 9.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Not Provided, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
We are thrilled to support our established public sector clients in their search for data savvy Administration Officers to undertake project-specific coordination. If you are searching for an involved role with a well-respected organisation, look no further!
Hours: 37 hours per week; Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £9 per hour
Start Date: ASAP with expected duration 3 Months, view to be extended
Working as part of a proactive team, your daily responsibilities will involve:
- Collating and updating information on a variety of spreadsheets
- Liaising with stakeholders by telephone and email
- Organising meetings and workshops, booking meeting rooms and attendees
- Collating online survey forms
- Monitoring and encouraging participation in survey trials
- Organising telephone and face to face meetings
- Keeping and updating accurate records
- Using mail merge techniques to send large volume customised communications
This is an interesting and varied job opportunity for a technically competent administrator. As well as a high level of proficiency with MS Office including Word and Excel, familiarity with Google business apps (mainly gmail, sheets and documents) will be necessary. The successful applicant will also have prior knowledge of carrying out mailmerges in office software, taking well to various survey software packages.
Confident communication skills are of the utmost importance for this role, as are accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please do not hesitate to submit your online application today. We look forward to hearing from you!