Tech Risk and Controls Lead - Insurance Experience Required
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Ellis Hooson
Tech Risk and Controls Lead | Ipswich | 6 months
We are currently recruiting for a Tech Risk and Controls Lead to join one of our clients based in Ipswich.
During this role you will be responsible for representing IT management in the successful co-ordination of Internal and External IT audits, as assigned, which may include the annual SOX and or SOC2 audits.
You will represent IT in the end to end management of the audits, from initial planning through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions.
They are looking for someone with insurance industry background ideally; however, financial services would suffice.
- Hands on experience of executing an IT Audit - ideally as an IT Auditor
- Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
- Understanding of SOC2 and the nature of SOC2 reporting
- Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
- Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit
- Producing management action plans in response to audit points
- Controls development and remediation
- Understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs etc.
- Maintaining and tracking detailed plans
- Understanding of IT Operations
- Working in a global organisation
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age