Team Leader - Recruitment
Anonymous 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Team Leader - Qualified Social Work - Recruitment
Liverpool Street, London
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 per annum plus monthly commission and quarterly bonuses
Winlight Recruitment seeks a Team Leader with a track record of delivery in the Qualified Social Work Sector who is looking for the opportunity to progress to a non-billing manager role within the next 12 to 18 months.
As a Team Leader in our Qualified Social Work division you will take responsibility for managing some existing accounts, tasked with the challenge of taking the established contracts and increasing headcount, improving KPI's and provide a first-class recruitment service.
* Management of the recruitment sales and engagement function and the wider team to deliver against targets and long-term strategic growth.
* Motivating and enabling your team to meet objectives and oversee the quality and consistency of delivery to customers.
* Drive your team to hit daily, monthly, individual and team targets.
* Mentor members of your team as part of their career progression and provide advice and guidance.
* Management of the recruitment sales and engagement function and the wider team to deliver against targets and long-term strategic growth,
* Work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of operation.
* Show leadership conduct and assist the Divisional Manager.
Your job will be based in our office in Central London, but there will be opportunities to go to conferences, events, and visiting clients across the UK, at Winlight Recruitment the world is truly your oyster. You will be joining an established team of recruiters.
You will bring experience from the recruitment sector working within the Qualified Social Work sector.
* You will be either a senior / principle recruitment consultant with experience in the delivery of Qualified Social Work who is looking for career progression, or a Team Leader looking to join an ambitious and growing recruitment business.
* A strong track in recruitment is essential.
* The ability to inspire others.
To fit in with us, you will need to be the ambitious type, the kind of person who want to progress and develop your career in recruitment and inspire others to follow your lead. You will encompass our ethos of TRUST, HONEST, AND CARING, as we don't see ourselves as your typical recruitment company but more of a family. You will be the type that is passionate about recruitment and providing a first-class service to both your clients and candidates. You'll also be curious about continuing to learn and developing your career in recruitment and at the same time being industrious and results-orientated, where you will be measured by your output rather than your input.
Winlight Recruitment are a recruitment company with 11 years' experience working across Social Care, Social Work, Primary Care and Healthcare industries, with a very family orientated environment, great banter, advocates who are passionate about the business and the services that they provide. You won't be averse to launching into a song and enjoying your fellow recruiters' company out of the office as we are like family. Which means that to fit in with us you'll need to need to be fun and professional.
At Winlight Recruitment we are very big on being collaborative, having each other's back, especially if you are invited to a company trip and lose your passport and phone abroad, we will make sure that everything will be just fine.
As a company our DNA is built around you and your career path, we will make sure that every aspect of your career is covered and that you will flourish with us