Team Lead - Dublin
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Are you fluent in English and looking for the next step up in your career? Do you have two plus years' experience in a management role and a contact centre or similar background? Then we have the perfect position for you as Team Lead in our Dublin office.
At Accenture, the scale of our work is truly international - which means our colleagues vary in culture and our clients vary in complexity. Not only will this allow you to explore new challenges and meet diverse people, but it also gives you the chance to put your stamp on work that has real purpose.
As Team Lead, you'll have autonomy over challenging projects to deliver against SLAs and client KPIs, lead a team of up to 15 talented and passionate colleagues, and take responsibility for metrics reporting. This is a chance to join a global organization that can propel your career by exposing you to leading digital clients and diverse training opportunities. You'll continuously improve, grow and innovate. And you'll liaise with people from across the world.
Who are we looking for?
- Those who are willing to do shift work including weekends
- English speakers
- People living in Dublin looking for a career opportunity on their doorstep
- Managers and mentors who can ensure metrics are achieved in a supportive environment
- Those with a BA or BS degree in any field
- Adaptable people who are client and team focused
- Innovators who can deliver plans and strategies that identify risk and reward
- People with commercial and business insight
- Those who are passionate about enhancing processes for our global operations
What we offer
- Projects for leading digital clients
- Autonomy over process implementation and team management
- Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
- Opportunities for career progression and growth
- Great benefits, a friendly, multicultural atmosphere and colleagues who socialize together
- Modern work environment
Ready to take the next big step in your career? Apply now!