PADDOCK PRIMARY SCHOOL
salary: 14157.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Wandsworth, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Teaching Assistants Required
(Fixed Term & Permanent) (Full time or Part time)
Term time only
For Immediate Start
Teaching Assistants - 29.25 hours per week
£14,065 - £14,157 per annum
Teaching and Learning Assistants with additional responsibilities - 32.5 hours per week
£16,049 - £16,179 per annum
• Do you want to work in an 'outstanding' school?
• Do you want to work in a school with a Vision statement that says 'To Nurture, Inspire and Transform Lives?'
If you do:
Paddock School is an exciting all age (3 to 19) special school on a split site that caters for children with Severe and Complex Learning Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Our thriving community includes a Singing and Signing Choir, A Touring Theatre Group, sports teams and school café, open to the local community. We are undergoing a period of expansion and are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants at our School.
You should be:
• Committed to putting pupils first and helping them to reach their potential;
• A team player;
• Keen to contribute to school life
• An outstanding training programme
• A variety of career pathways
• Opportunities for promotion within the school
• Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary teams
• Access to employee wellbeing scheme
• School direct routes in to teaching
Visits welcomed by appointment.
To apply please download an application pack from the Wandsworth Council website which can be found via the 'visit website' button at the top of this page.
For any further details please contact the school on telephone number below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 07 September 2018 (at noon)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Margaret's Crescent, Putney, SW15 6HL
Head of Primary School: Deborah Dockery
Priory Lane, Roehampton, SW15 5RT
Head of Secondary School: Emily Hayward
Head Teacher: Sarah Santos