Randstad Education 55.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Denbigh, Denbighshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to a child in the classroom?
Have you got experience working with special educational needs?
Do you want to support children to reach their full potential?
I'm looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with Secondary Schools across North Wales, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local Secondary Schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles! There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* Online diary
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and School application support
* Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
* Local bookings
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Free CPD
* Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
* Supporting the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
* Two professional references for the last 5 years
* Experience working with children who have special educational needs
* Experience of working with or volunteering with children
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* Registration or willing to register with the Education Workforce Council
We are due to interview for these roles soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late