Teacher Long term EYFS
GSL Education - Leicester
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Contract: Long term
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher to join one of our schools located in Leicester. The role is to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an outstanding Early Years Teacher who is ready to bring their skills and knowledge to our school I Leicester. All candidates must have recent experience teaching Early Years and have a good understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career or gain valuable experience.
The school is a nurturing school with the expectation of high academic achievement, they encourage creativity and cater to a personalized approach to learning. The school is committed to ensuring our young people are well prepared for the next stage of their education when they leave for the next challenge in life.
* Previous work experience within EYFS
* Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* An updated CV and DBS on the update service
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children
* An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
How to apply:
If your application is successfully shortlisted by our specialist team, your details will then be released to our Head teachers who have vacancies matching your preferences. You will then be invited for an interview in school. All references will be taken up prior to interview. All offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references, DBS/criminal record checks