Teach in Australia - relocation package
Randstad Education Australia
salary: 55000.00 Australian Dollar . AUD Annual
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Teach in Queensland, Australia!
*Sponsorship for visas on offer to successful candidates*
Randstad Education is the preferred supplier to the Queensland Department of Education & Training in the recruitment of International Teachers, and together we are looking for experienced and qualified teachers, to relocate to RURAL and REGIONAL areas across Queensland, Australia.
* Special Education Needs Teachers (Primary & Secondary)
* Industrial Technology / Manual Arts Teachers (Secondary)
* Woodwork & Metalwork skills essential
* Subject includes: Industry practices, Production processes, Aeroskills, Automotive, Building and construction, Engineering, Furnishing, Industrial graphics, Plastics
* Japanese Language Teachers (Secondary)
* Design Teachers (new subject in QLD 2019) (Secondary)
* Subject includes: Design in practice, Commercial design, Human-centred design, Sustainable design
* Film, Television & New Media Teachers (new subject in QLD 2019) (Secondary)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* Step-by-step guidance throughout the entire application and relocation process
* Generous Relocation Package, including flights for you and your family
* Three-year teaching contracts
* Sponsorship for work visa, which can include family members
* Supportive organisation with career development prospects
* 12.75% Superannuation contributions (pension fund)
* Flexible start dates
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
Our team of international recruitment specialists provide expert advice and personalised support to help guide you through your relocation and application process. We understand this is a big decision to make and relocating (with or without your family) can seem challenging, but it's easier than you think. Our digital application process allows you to be successfully matched to a role before you have even arrived in Queensland, Australia.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
* Bachelor of Education or equivalent teaching qualification
* 2 Years Teaching Experience post qualification in a school setting
* Ability to meet the Queensland College of Teacher's English language requirements
* Willingness to relocate to a regional town in Queensland, Australia
Say hello to sunshine and an amazing opportunity to live and teach in regional QLD!
To apply please submit your CV to this advert. Cover letters are an advantage but not a requirement.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Jacqui on 7 3(phone number removed) for further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background