Marks Paneth LLP
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Tax Seniors will have 3+ years of tax compliance experience, preferably in a public accounting firm. The ideal candidate will have HNW experience, as well as corporate and partnership returns. The Tax Senior will be responsible for preparing more complex returns and also starting to review smaller tax returns.
Broad base tax experience involving, Individual, S-Corps, C-corps, and Partnerships. A Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required. A CPA designation is preferred, but not required. Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Prepare complicated tax returns and begin to review smaller tax returns.
- Identifying and communicating tax matters to Managers and Partners.
- Building relationships with clients and business partners.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business.
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance.
Location - NYC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Marks Paneth takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Please visit our website as well at: