Dix Barrett & Associates, P.C
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
We are seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial CPA interested in being a partner at an established tax practice.
Dix Barrett & Associates is a well-established, DTC area accounting firm seeking to hire a Tax Manager to help lead our tax practice. This is an incredible opportunity to be mentored by two accomplished CPA's with 35+ years of experience and be positioned on a clear track to partnership within two years.
As a tax manager, you will prepare and review a variety of tax returns, run client meetings and foster relationships, effectively manage a team of other tax professionals, and lead business development efforts.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to make a significant impact from day one, as well as share financially in the success of the business.
We are looking for a highly qualified candidate with 5+ years of accounting experience specializing in preparing tax returns for high net worth individuals, corporations, S corps, partnerships, fiduciary, and estates. The ideal candidate is ambitious, entrepreneurial, enjoys meeting with clients, and wants to take on a partnership role. The candidate must also have a CPA designation.
Salary based on experience - ($110,000 - $130,000). Fast track to partnership.
- Serve clients with a high level of competence and build lasting relationships
- Prepare and/or review of moderate and complex business and personal income tax returns including multi-state and client tax planning
- Prepare and/or review of trust and estate tax returns
- Provide leadership and guidance to other professionals in the office
- Lead in business development efforts
- 5+ years of tax experience preparing tax returns for individuals and corporations
- CPA designation
- Highly personable
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate complex tax regulations
- High level of integrity, leadership and professionalism
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Starting salary between $110,000- $130,000
- Fast track to partnership (
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work for a firm with a friendly environment and relaxed atmosphere