Oakleaf Partnership 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a large leisure brand who are looking to appoint a permanent Talent Manager reporting directly into the Talent Director. The purpose of this role is to lead the design and delivery of the talent, leadership, engagement and diversity agenda. Key to this role is building out key talent practices (e.g. talent assessment, succession planning, performance management and high potential identification and development) that align to our client's Values and drive the desired culture. This will include using leading edge practices, programmes and tools to support leaders to have a sustainable and international talent pipeline to drive future business growth.
* Lead and embed the leadership development programme
* Contribute to the development of the talent management strategy by defining and implementing strategies to accelerate the development of talent
* Lead the implementation of the new engagement strategy to provide real time engagement analytics to managers to enable them to make better people decisions.
* Scope the design, launch and embedding of a diversity and inclusion programme
* Provide expert support and coaching to HR Business Partners, leaders and managers to ensure talent initiatives are successful and achieve the required outcomes.
* Benchmark best practice externally and innovate with cutting edge solutions in the central talent management function
* Conducts group, functional, team, and individual needs assessments as appropriate to diagnose problem areas, identify root causes, and implement talent solutions that improve employee performance, provide effective development at all levels, retain high performing employees and ultimately increase organizational effectiveness. To be successful in this position you should have experience in Talent and Organisation Design with an attitude of excellence, ability to build strong relationships across the business and drive outcomes. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, high delivery role and be a subject matter expert on talent with a commercial and pragmatic approach.