Talent Acquisition Manager
Hays Human Resources
salary: 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Talent Acquisition Manager Permanent, London £60,000 People management, Stakeholder engagement and Strategy
Your new company
This global corporate organisation are after a Talent Acquisition Manager to drive recruitment and strategy for UK and Europe. Leading a team of 4, split by Resourcing Partners and TA Specialists, you will provide leadership and direction for the team along with managing senior stakeholders across the business. Based in London located in fantastic modern offices.
Your new role
Lead and manage the recruitment team across UK and Europe on all hires.
- Build strong relationships and regularly meet hiring managers to effectively advise on process.
- Analyse recruitment activity both internally and externally
- Process improvement ensuring top candidates attraction is adhered to.
- Drive culture and company values across the recruitment team
- Reporting back to senior managers on recruitment rends
- Project work - IR35, talent skills post Brexit, recruitment strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong leadership experience with a number of years Internal recruitment experience
- Experience with project work including IR35, D&I, Talent skills, implementing strategies
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- People management experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.