Talend Lead / Architect
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Title : Talend Lead / Architect
Duration : Full time / Permanent
Location : NYC, NY
- Work with business users to define and understand business requirements related to changes and enhancements of existing enterprise data warehouse.
- Understand existing ETL tool business logic / rules, data sources and convert same ETL jobs to Talen arch and resolve production issues with ETL workflows
- Perform unit testing of development jobs before submitting it to Business UAT, develop technical documentation, including requirements documents, process overviews, data models, data flow
- At least 5 Years of Proficient experience in designing and developing of mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions using Talend tool
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes
- Proficient in data integration between different sources to Oracle.
- Extensively worked on data extraction, Transformation and loading data from various sources like Oracle and Flat files, in Talend
- Knowledge and experience of working on SQL Queries and database scripting (procedures, functions, jobs, physical data model creation)
- Experience in Development, Support, Maintenance, and Enhancement projects.
- Migration project experience will be preferred
ITBMS Inc | Consulting. Knowledge. Solutions I
1967 Rte 27, Ste 27 | Edison | NJ 08817
OfficeExt no.1021 |(F) |
Email :- provided by Dice