Monaca, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
The NES Fircroft Chicago office is seeking local candidates to join the largest petrochemical project in the world as they are seeking a Turnaround Buyer. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be tasked with supporting the Asset Team with various procurement responsibilities. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Monaca, PA
Hours: M-F40 Hours Per Week. Some OT may be required.
Duration: 12-18 months.
Pay: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Must have 8+ years of procurement/supply chain related experience.
- Must have at least 5+ years of oil & gas/petrochemical experience supporting turnarounds.
- Must have previous experience on a major capital project.
- Familiarity with procurement software such as SAP would be a big plus.
- Previous experience in contracts management would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region are strongly preferred. No per diem or relocation offered to out of state candidates.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.