Survey Field Technician
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Survey Field Technician - Immediate Need
- This person will be visiting job sites with the survey crew chief to take primarily topographical and boundary surveys. They are very busy right now.
- Will work side by side with crew chief to learn position and what is expected.
- The candidate will be working first shift and typically 40 hours per week.
- Will travel to different sites to gather elevation and boundary information using various types of GPS and robotics equipment; in this case a lot of trimble.
- Daily Travel To Local Greater Cincinnati Job Site Locations And Work Will Take Place Both Indoors And Out.
Top Skills Details:
Survey, Trimble, Rod-person, Topography, Surveying, Instrument person, Land Survey, Boundary Survey
This company specializes in architecture, engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and surveying for commercial, K-12, and light industrial facilities. They have great relationships with Universities, Municipalities, and other big name land developers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.