Anonymous 70.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Wirral, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
JM Recruitment are working with a school in the Wirral area. The school has pupils aged 3-19 years and caters for those children who have severe and profound learning difficulties.
There are positions to work with both primary and secondary pupils. The specialist TA will be required to support pupils on a 1:1 basis.
The right candidate will;-
* Be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Have proven experience working with children, ideally from a SEN or care background
* Have knowledge of PECS and Makaton
* Have previous experience with PMLD, SLD and complex needs, either would be beneficial
* Must be comfortable with assisting with personal hygiene
* Overall be positive, reliable and have a proactive approach to excel in a challenging environment Successful candidates must be flexible, due to the nature of this role and the needs of the children you will be working with.
We are company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview