Support Care Advisor
Gordon Yates Limited
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: all
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Support Care Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Supporter Care Advisor to join a global charity and work alongside a superb team in this temporary role for 3 months. The role will be based in their main office in Central London, paying £12.50-£13.00 p/h.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leading international charity dedicated to providing protection, opportunities and emergency aid to the most vulnerable children and adults across the globe. Every day this organisation delivers results for millions of children around the world, which allow those children who are hardest to reach have a voice which can be heard.
What will you be doing?
The Support Care Advisor will be responsible for delivering outstanding service to the supporters of the charity. The main duties of the role include:
- Answering a wide range of enquiries about the organisation and about the process of fundraising. This will be carried out via telephone, email, letter and social media, with service matching the level of standard agreed in line with the organisations Supporter Promise.
- Accepting credit card donations and setting up direct debits with supporters of the charity.
- Recording all incoming and outgoing communications on a contacts database and delivering feedback to the relevant teams within the organisation
- Adapting "Supporter Care techniques" to effectively handle frequently asked questions. This will also entail listening to and responding to complaints and problems from supporters as outlined in the charities Complaints Policy.
- Seeking opportunities to add more value to the service which the charity offers to its supporters as part of the "Surprise and Delight" approach, to increase supporter value and reduce attrition rates.
- Keep updated on the campaigns and projects which the charity is currently undertaking and deliver this information onto supporters in a clear and concise manner.
Due to the nature of the organisation, which has direct access to children, the candidate MUST have a DBS check valid within the last 2 years.
The ideal candidate for this role must have extensive experience in a customer service role within an office environment. Experience in building personal and professional relationships is also required. The candidate should also be passionate about supporting and helping others.
Additionally, experience of previous work in the charity sector and knowledge of the CARE database are desirable.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to work for a wonderful charity which aims to create better opportunities for vulnerable children, making this prospect very satisfying and rewarding. Furthermore, you will have the support of a fantastic team. The role is based in a lively location in their main office in Central London and is a 3-month position, paying a competitive £12.50-£13.00 p/h.
How to apply
To apply for this Temp Role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.