Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's request, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Analyze activities of the platform and provide feedback to development teams on operational gaps and/or resiliency.
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Prepare and analyze various reports to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Research code to determine cause of certain behaviors that have occurred.
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility, work with partnering teams to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
- Coordinate and participate in review, revisions, changes, enhancements, testing and documentation of product enhancements and/or business requirements.
- Work with a global team spread across tech hubs in multiple geographies and time zones.
- On call support rotation.
- Share knowledge and mentor junior resources.
- provided by Dice