Supply Teachers Required in East Kent
GSL Education 200.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
GSL Education is a specialist agency that works closely with a wide range of Secondary schools throughout East Kent. We have a great reputation in the area and renowned for our professional yet personable service. With more than 17 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge and connections that we will use to help find a placement that suits you.
The applicant is required to have the following:
1. A qualified teacher (PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS), NQTs are more than welcome.
2. Good curriculum knowledge in the area of expertise
3. Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
4. Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
5. Have a proven track record to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
6. Have the desire to maximize the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
7. Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
8. Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
9. Ability to follow school policies and adapt to different environments
10. Possess a clear and update to date DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
Interested applicants should email their CV to us! GSL Education is a people-focussed teacher and support staff agency welcoming all members of the community to join us. We seek to build a community of like-minded educationalists to make a difference through supporting client schools and their pupils across Kent. Join us today, we look forward to hearing from you