Supervisor Quality Compliance (Complaints Intake)
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rensselaer, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We are currently looking to fill a Supervisor, Quality Compliance position. This position directs a team responsible for providing quality assurance oversight of functional areas to ensure compliance with Quality Management System requirements specifically related to product complaint reporting, processing and investigations.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Leading tasks specific to complaints operations including triage, intake and retention sample program
• Preparing status reports for management
• Training staff and user departments in Product Complaint items
• Reviewing/Approving Process Compliance items within Complaint Module
• Corresponding with personnel and contractors across sites and externally
• Reviewing group related documents such as retain and investigational examinations
• Ensuring inspection readiness for complaint related items including product complaints laboratory, Process Compliance, GMP paperwork and logbook reviews
• Participating as SME for area during inspections/audits
• Planning, scheduling and guiding team
• Identifying gaps in systems and develops feasible plans for corrections
• Counseling employees about work performance
• Providing on-the-floor mentorship and support to employees
This role may be for you if you:
• Excel in a quality driven organization
• Are organized and have an attention to detail
• Can prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities
• Enjoy supervising and leading a small team
• Have experience in Pharmaceutical product complaints
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years of relevant QA/Product Complaint experience. Relevant proven experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement. cGMP environment experience preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.