NSB Recruitment Ltd 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for Structural Technician to join our clients growing team in Glasgow
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
• Working as part of a coordinated design team.
• Undertaking structural design models and drawings
• Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers
• Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective
To be considered for this exciting Structural Technician role, you will need the following:
• Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering.
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD and/ or REVIT Structural
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
Why apply for this Structural Technician role:
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities & professional & technical development within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with a comprehensive range of both benefits'.
If this Structural Technician position is of interest to you, please click apply now below