TXM Recruit 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Northampton + Travel
£45,000-55,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with an Engineering Consultancy who work on international projects with manufacturing companies across a range of markets for the design and installation of their production sites and the systems within.
With increasing projects world-wide they have an opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer.
As the Structural Engineer, you will plan, direct and lead on installations for structural constructions made of steel in unit sections- for instance platforms and elevations.
You will provide technical expertise to support the design teams at the drafting and proposal stages and then coordinate the structural team's activities and subcontractors at the installation stages.
You will be working from sketches, marked-up drawings, and customer requirements information provided by project managers as well as being a point of contact with customers too.
* Discuss & agree resources and timescales with the Project Manager
* Gather information from design team, subcontractors, client for progress reporting purposes
* Responsible for updating the project plan throughout the project lifetime
* Regularly update the project resource plan and discuss workflows and any delays with the Project Manager
* Provide client performance data and reports as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum HND or equivalent level of qualification is required
* Has been handson with structural steel installations such as platform and elevations within industrial environments.
* PC literate in Microsoft Office suite
* Ideally has knowledge of using Project Planning software
* From an industrial / plant background
* Competence gained in a planning/scheduling position
* Worked within a project delivery environment with knowledge of the Project Lifecycle
If you are interested in this Structural Engineer position, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you