Strategic Services Associate
National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation
Sterling, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America's network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the "CFC Difference" that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Strategic Services Associate in the MSG - Strategic Services group. In this position you will have the opportunity to provide support for the delivery of strategic facilitation sessions to CFC membership, and complete business intelligence activities and financial analysis tasks.
As a Strategic Services Associate, you will:
• Assist with strategic facilitation member communications, session logistics, create and manage member surveys, distribute marketing materials and answer member inquiries ensuring quality control and accuracy.
• Create and analyze basic models, maintain reports and materials for CFC members and various levels of management in support of data mining and business intelligence activities.
• Provide administrative support to the Strategic Services group
• Assist with moderate financial and data analysis.
• Assist with User Acceptance Testing across various products and services.
• Manage the Strategic Facilitation Services library of materials.
To be successful, you will need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or related field
• 2 years of relevant experience required.
• Finance/accounting experience preferred
• Survey Monkey and Sales Force experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of financial and accounting principles
• Basic knowledge of general business financial reports and key aspects of business planning.
• Intermediate data analysis, modeling and data mining abilities.
• Financial reporting and analysis skills.
• Intermediate MS Office skills.
• Ability to maintain strong internal and external customer service, while performing multiple tasks.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to conduct research, compile information, and support results.
• Strong ability to trouble-shoot and resolve problems.
• Proven attention to detail and excellent organization and prioritization skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Able to work effectively within a fast paced environment under tight deadlines, that often requires conflicting priorities.
• Basic project management skills.
• Knowledge of the electric cooperative industry and cooperative business model preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more-all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at .
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.