Wessex Drawing Services LTD
Romsey, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
We currently have live vacancies for a structural steel fabricator within a well-established Steelwork company based in Romsey. Situated within 5 minutes of the train station, its easy to reach for the idea candidate.
The Steel Fabricator Role:
* You will be fabricating steel parts to assist in the completion of various structural steelwork projects.
* You will be reading and interpreting engineering drawings to help the fabrication process.
The ideal Steel Fabricator:
* Would have a Minimum 1 years working as a Steel Fabricator
* Be experienced and qualified in MIG welding
* Overtime paid at a time and a quarter of your basic rate after 40 hours weekdays and weekend is double time.
* 30 days paid holidays per year including bank holidays.
* Permanent contract
However, training will be provided for the ideal candidate