Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Singapore. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse
Search Network Pte. Ltd.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Conducts Infection Control Audits
- Education & training of staff
- Conduct risk assessment related to construction and renovation works to minimise the risk of dust emission
- Management of post sharp injury & disease exposure
- Conduct infection control related talk
- Participate in quality project or initiative
- Oversee and manage Infection Control Program.
- Ensure that the organization's IC program is effectively implemented.
- Act as a key resource person between Management, Medical Staff and Ministry of Health for IC activities.
- Review and confirm records of healthcare -associated infections. Analyze trends and report findings, implement corrective/preventive measures accordingly.
- Alert management of infection control issues and recommend measures for implementation.
- Provides updates and reports on infection control matters to the Therapeutics and IC Committee, Ministry of Health and as directed.
- Ensure that all infection control practices meet accreditation.
- A recognised Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in nursing or its equivalent
- At least 5 years experience as Registered Nurse in acute hospital setting for Senior Staff Nurse
- Post Basic in Infection Control or APSIC Course is required
- Strong interest in quality and infection control.
- Highly motivated with ability to work in a team and in a fast paced environment