Sr Windows Administrator
Planned Systems International
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Patch/Upgrade, build, deploy/migrate, configure and test physical or virtual Windows Servers hosted at various locations per DoD requirements.
- Maintain/deploy, test and configure various software applications hosted at various government Labs, Test or Productions environment.
- Deploy cyber tools such as Topaz, Splunk, Infomatica, Fortify, Web Inspect, and App Detective.
- Gather evidence such as screenshots, system logs and security scans in support of cyber and system accreditation activities.
- Manage System Access request, Draft system installation and configurations guides, update PPSM (Ports, Protocols and Services) documentation, Manage server STIGS.
- Windows Administrator will support PQNS/S3/ASIMS/BUMIS/DENCAS/NMO/VSIMS.
- Bachelor s degree with 5+ years of progressive experience (additional 4 years of experience can replace a degree).
- Current Security+ certification.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.