Sr. UI Developer
Adroit Software, Inc.
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
For a financial client we need Sr. UI Developer. This position is based in DURHAM,NC
WE ARE Primarily looking for W2 Candidates and not looking for Third Party Candidates
The Expertise We're Looking for
7+ years of hands on experience:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Java/J2EE and Node.JS based applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- designing and implementing continuous JS environments using Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc
- effectively employ DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery using technology such as Groovy and Jenkins
- 7+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Champion and advocate of Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
Bachelors / Master's degree or equivalent in computer science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent)
The Skills You Bring
- Your hands-on experience working with package management using Node.js, NPM, Express
- Your confidence to employ previous experience of Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Your advanced Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Your experience with API Design & Development and MicroServices Architecture.
- Your knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Your knowledge of asychrony (Promises, Observers, Event Loops)
- Your confidence to employ modern SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You're not intimidated by Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Lead multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Collaborate with other developers in on-site and off-shore to ensure a common vision.
- Enforce existing engineering practices and setting new ones as and when needed.