Sr. Technical Project Manager
El Dorado Hills, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
*** HealthCare experience is a HUGE PLUS ***
- 8 years combined experience:
- Project and program management with increasing scope and schedule complexity and budget accountability.
- Managing agile/scrum cross-functional teams and implementing agile methodologies within an IT organization
- Information technology/technical background experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Demonstrated leadership on large-scale enterprise-wide projects ($5M+ budgets)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Planview, or similar project management tools
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar epic, story, and defect tracking management systems
- Experience utilizing multiple software delivery methodologies (i.e., waterfall, hybrid, agile)
- Experience in delivering digital customer interfacing platforms (i.e., portal websites, mobile applications) and/or data platforms (i.e., enterprise data warehouses, analytics reporting, data marts)
- Prior healthcare payer experience preferred
- Bachelor s Degree required
- Scrum Master certification preferred. Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) required.
This position may require 10% - 15% travel to our El Dorado Hills and San Francisco locations. The position will be based in El Dorado Hills (preferred) or San Francisco (if needed).
- provided by Dice