Sr. SW Engineer
Alviso, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Sr. SW Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Description: Automotive Strategy office is seeking talented and motivated Software Engineer to work within our validation of machine learning data sets. As a Software Engineer, you will initially focus on implementation and architecture of building validation tools from autonomous vehicle driving data or simulation.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Get involve and collaborate with fellow engineers in hyper-agile work environment. Participate in design and architecture discussion. Offers solution on the spot and proactive in group discussion.
- Participate in Scrum based project structure and provide reports to management team of the work you have done.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Master/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Strong programming ability in C++, Python
- Strong algorithm and problem-solving skills
- Strong Mathematical understanding and interpretation ability
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project scope and feature extraction methodology
- Knowledge base in developing scalable architectures in a cloud environment
- Solid foundation in including latest advances in deep neural networks and on turning machine learning technologies into practical system implementations.
- Solid foundation in software development process and tools.
- Experience with Linux architecture.
- Strong teamwork, communication skills, passion, creativity, productivity & learning agility
- 1- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experienced in working in a distributed team environment
- Automotive background a plus
Thanks & Regards
Kaizen Technologies Inc.
Phone:- provided by Dice C++, Python, turning machine learning, Automotive