Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
The engineer in question needs to have the ability to work on fast-paced product development teams. This individual will need to work closely with suppliers to ensure that all requirements are fulfilled to progress the projects from concept to commercialization. They will also need to represent the supplier quality organization in various project team meetings, ensure deliverables and deadlines are met.
Top Skill Sets Desired:
1) Component/Kit Qualification
2) Test Method Validation and Data Analysis
3) Thorough engineering documentation
4) 3-5 years of relevant experience
* Experience in an engineering support role in a manufacturing factory environment of metal forming, plastic forming/extrusion, chemical processing, foundry or wire coating
* Experience with Test Method Validation (Measurement System Analysis, Gage R&R, correlation and uncertainties) including gage and fixture design
* American Society for Quality Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and/or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
* Experience with data analysis software applications such as Minitab or equivalent
* Experience in program or project leadership and the associated communication, presentation, team facilitation and influence management skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.