Sr Specialist, Community Marketing
Essex Property Trust
San Mateo, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The Sr Specialist supports the creation of regional marketing programs and is responsible for their successful implementation and hindsight analysis. She/he will focus on initiatives that drive traffic, leases, retention, and customer engagement at new developments, redevelopments, stabilized assets, and commercial space, and will be the main interface with the RPM's and CM's for the Pacific Northwest Region (Washington State). This position will also provide general support for NorCal and SoCal as needed.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Serve as regional community "expert"
- Review weekly traffic, exposure, and occupancy reports to proactively identify where help is needed to for community to achieve performance goals
- Develop community or regional marketing plans
- Liaise with Marketing team members to execute community and regional marketing tactics and campaigns
- Ensure marketing tactics are optimized and incremental marketing support is added when needed
- Support asset positioning, naming, and messaging
- Ensure lease-up targets are met on time and on budget
- Shop competitors and conduct analysis to determine key points of difference and areas of opportunity
- Tour communities and make recommendations to improve onsite branding and lead conversion
- Support onsite use of marketing resources, including graphics, signage and collateral, and brand standards
- Contribute to centralized reporting of community visits, observations and other relevant community information
- Help keep top talks and other community research and data up to date
- Provide regional perspective to larger cross-functional marketing team
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or Customer Service
- 3+ years of relevant corporate experience
- Experience in the multifamily housing or other related industry
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Orientation and commitment to exceptional customer-service
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player and collaborator, with a belief in the importance of transparency and sharing
- Strong can-do attitude. Ability to pivot as needed
- Takes ownership and initiative to drive projects through to completion
- Professional demeanor, positive approach, sense of humor
- Desire for growth and development
A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required.
At Essex, our mission is to provide quality apartment homes in premier markets throughout the West Coast. We strive to operate our business with governing core values - integrity, fairness, accountability and unwavering urgency.
We reward motivated, professional and energetic candidates with countless opportunities throughout the West Coast at our apartment communities and regional offices. As an Essex team member, you will have the opportunity to use our industry expertise and knowledge to contribute to your success.