Sr Software Quality Control Engineer: NC
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with Agile Methodology
- At least 4 years of automation testing using Selenium using Web Driver
- Must have 4 yrs of experience in SQL Relational database and ability to read a data model.
- Must have 2 years of experience with Security Testing
- Must have 7 yrs of experience with all types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, etc.)
- At least 4yrs of in depth knowledge in SOAP UI utilizing REST requests
- Must have Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project
- Must have 7 yrs of proficient in various SDLC (agil iterative, etc.), not just automation tester.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Understand the technical details of the project/application/system.
- Prepare and execute SQL commands to manage and verify data
- Develop, publish, and execute test cases and test scripts for complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle
- Create, manage, and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development using Selenium web driver in addition to keeping abreast of automation best practices.
- Create, execute, and automate SOAP UI scripts for Web Services testing.
- Develop test plans and user acceptance tests; and develop test data as needed.
- Execute sanity, smoke, functional, security, regression, stress/performance, and load testing based on projects, applications, and services.
- Participate in production implementation verification.
- applications; relational databases and sanity, functional, regression, security, performance, and load testing.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field, and three (3) years of experience in an appropriate field of electronic data processing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- provided by Dice