Sr QA Engineer (ATL)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Peloton is seeking a QA Engineer to help us continue to build robust, thoroughly-tested software that brings simplicity to music, technology, and fitness. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you'll be working alongside our engineering, project, and client-facing teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation for user-facing web applications (WebDriver, Cypress)
- Proven knowledge of software QA concepts, best practices, and methodology that cover regression testing, functional testing, UAT, and integration testing
- Ability to create and maintain test plans for complex requirements and use cases
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Experience with manual QA and test automation
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with engineers on ongoing proactive measures to increase product quality
- Document QA processes and procedures
- Create test artifacts and test plans
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Trace test cases and results back to specific requirements/stories/quality risks
- Work with Development team to capture and reuse automated test cases
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience - be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton's brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.